Friday, October 11, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away . . .

2nd Week of October

Well, I guess it had to rain some time.  We were blessed with a gorgeous September, so now it's pay-back time.  I'm so glad that 90% of the outside work is done!

View from the Mailbox
It might be hard to tell from the picture above, but the cast "stone" caps arrived! They were put in place the day they arrived (I think Monday).  Now the mason can continue with his stone work.

Stone work continues slowly, due to rain :o(
I'm sure if I didn't point it out to you, you would not be able to see the added stone work, but they have laid stones around the lower portion of the two projections to either side of our main entry door, and at the side of the steps.  I don't think they will be able to start up again until Monday; rain is predicted through the weekend for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment