Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Side by Side

3rd Week of September

I have to admit, I am pretty happy this week about the house progress.  The siding is going up!

East Side of the house - it's almost all done, at least on the outside!
And it looks beautiful.  Steve and I agree it was well worth going with the Hardi-Plank siding materials. There really is a noticeable quality difference from the typical vinyl siding products, which is what we originally thought we would use.  I also like our decision to use two different colors - one for the straight siding and one for the shake siding.

NW view of house, looking at the Study
They started to install the siding on Monday.  In two days they have completed one side and part of the rear.  I hope that tomorrow when I get home to see the entire rear wall completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment